We buy houses in Canton Georgia, so we understand how difficult it is to coordinate a move and relocate. Homeowners regularly contact us to let us know they need to sell their house in Canton. The good news is that, because we’re actively purchasing properties in Canton GA right now, we’re able to assist many of those sellers by buying their properties quickly.
When relocating and selling, there are an unbelievable amount of things to keep track of, not to mention the stress of whatever is driving you to relocate in the first place — it’s often a new job or a sick relative, but the actual necessity to relocate always comes with a major change.
So, how do you handle a challenging situation like this?
Don’t Sweat Selling Your House In Canton, Georgia
The last thing you want to do is find yourself paying for a vacant house for a couple of years after you have relocated. That’s a small fortune going down the drain, and you should not have to do this.
The housing market is fairly good in Canton GA right now, but that can change quickly. Now is the time to make sure that you take care of the details to get moved and your house sold.
Follow these step to make the relocating process easy when you need to sell your property fast.
Steps to Take When You Are Relocating And Need To Sell Your Canton, GA House Fast
- Determine the value of your house: To do so, contact a respected real estate agent or connect with us, and we’ll provide you with a free, no-obligation property valuation. Once you know how much the property could sell for in the present market, you can determine when you might be able or willing to sell it.
- Decide how fast you need to sell your house after you relocate: This is a significant issue. I’ve seen professionals who relocated out of state for work and put their property on the market for over a year before selling it for a fraction of what they expected. Determine how quickly you need to sell your home and how long you’re willing to continue making two mortgage, insurance and tax payments.
- Decide how you will sell your house: Do you intend to sell your home on your own? Because it is difficult on many levels, only around 9% of homeowners select this choice. You have to do all the marketing and home showings, negotiations, paperwork and more, all by yourself. Hiring a real estate agent is another alternative. They do everything, but you’ll pay a significant real estate commission. Selling to a professional homebuyer like Resideum is a third alternative. This buyer makes fast buying decisions, will buy a house in any condition without requiring repairs, charges zero commission, and can close in 7 to 21 days in most cases.
- Find an experienced real estate agent: So you don’t waste any time, get started as soon as possible. Every month you delay to sell your house or every month it takes to sell it costs you money. We are a trustworthy local house buyer that would love to make you a fast, fair, all-cash offer if you don’t want to sell through a real estate agent. To get started, simply click this link and complete the form.
- Calculate the value of selling your house fast vs. waiting for top-dollar offers: Everyone wants to get as much as they can for their house when they sell it. However, many individuals overlook the importance of calculating how much it will cost you to hold the residence for any extended time. The costs include the mortgage (which, if the mortgage is less then 10 years old, means the majority of your payments are going to interest and very little to principle), insurance, taxes, upkeep, and so on. Let’s imagine you want to sell your property for $200,000 and your mortgage payment is $1,200 per month, taxes are $200 per month, insurance is $100 per month, and upkeep is $100 per month (lawn mowing, repairs, etc.). These expenses total $1,600 per month in costs that do not help you build equity in the property. If it takes 7 months to sell that property for $200,000 through a real estate agent, you’ll pay $11,200 in direct “carrying costs” plus $12,000 in real estate commissions (assuming 6% commission), for a total of $23,200 in money that is gone forever. That doesn’t include the value of your time that you have to spend on the house, the stress you’ll endure while worrying if the house is going to sell, the lost opportunities for your money during the seven months, and on and on. As a result, the true cost to you was probably closer to $30,000. What if you sold your property next week and completely avoided all of that? Even if you sell the house for less than the retail price (for example, $177,000), you’ll still come out ahead by selling it now to a home buyer like our company rather than waiting seven months trying to get full price (and paying carrying costs and real estate agent fees).
- Take action!: Whatever you decide, make it a point to act on it and do it quickly. If you decide to sell through a real estate agent, that’s fantastic! Just be sure to find a trustworthy real estate agent in Canton, Georgia. Selling your home to us instead may be an excellent choice if you’d rather not wait and you want to avoid paying real estate agent commissions.
If you have a lot of free time and a fantastic home, you might want to test the market by selling it for a high price. There’s a chance someone will fall in love with the property and be prepared to overpay for it — people will go to extremes for a house they love.
Reality is, however, most properties are average. They tend to look like the other houses in the neighborhood. So, unless your home is absolutely extraordinary, pricing at the top of the market probably won’t yield more money in your pocket.
You may also come out ahead by simultaneously offering your home for rent or for sale to see which one takes place first. However, even seasoned real estate agents might become confused when it comes to maintaining control of that process.
In some cases, we may work with property owners to help negotiate lease option agreements, which allow highly qualified buyers to rent the property for a set period of time before purchasing it.
In other circumstances, we may be able to assist you in renegotiating a loan, making monthly payments, or negotiating a short sale with a bank. We like assisting individuals in resolving difficult issues. Innovative solutions can help you get to where you need to go.
We Pay Cash For Houses In Canton GA
Who Is [company], And What Can We Do to Help You Sell Your House in Canton GA and Relocate?
We buy houses in Canton GA. We’re a small local family-owned business that works very hard to make houses beautiful and improve neighborhoods one house at a time by purchasing houses from Canton homeowners who need a quick house sale, or are having a difficult time selling a house because it is in bad condition. We typically work with these types of home sellers…
- Need to sell their house fast (we can close in as little as 7 days if necessary)
- Don’t want to use an agent to sell, and deal with all the home showings
- Want to avoid costly real estate commissions
- House is in bad condition and difficult to sell
- … and many more
Resideum is dedicated to helping the Canton GA community. If you decide to work with us, you’ll be dealing with experienced professionals with over 30 years of experience in the real estate industry. You’ll get straight answers, a fair cash offer, and a very quick closing.
Greg Kurzner, is CEO of Resideum, Atlanta’s Professional Homebuyer company. Greg has been a force in Atlanta real estate for over 30 years. He has been involved in the sale of over 1 Billion in real estate transactions in his career and consistently ranks #1 in sales by units by Atlanta Realtor Association. In addition to Greg being a licensed real estate broker, he is also a licensed general contractor and a nationally-recognized expert in investment real estate.
Complete the form below to request a free, no-obligation cash offer.